Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
DogToon64's temporary substitute for the YouTube Community Tab
Howdy ya'll. Welcome back to another update in my substitute for the YouTube community tab.

First of all, it appears that the Nintendo Gigaleak drama we had recently is completely over now. And thank goodness (I said that before, but this time it really is over)

Secondly, I'd like to announce that I'm more than 3/4s of the way to 100 subscribers! YABBA DABBA DO! (Yes, I like the Flintstones)

Third, I'm going to rip a certain character from Cuphead. And let me tell you this: as well as Cuphead being a hard game, it's very hard to organize the sprites O_O

Fourth, I'm going to post a video on YouTube later this month for me no-damaging a certain difficult boss. (well honestly, isn't almost every boss on cuphead hard?)

Fifth, as for ripping sprites from Pizza Tower, I'm now able to look inside the Sage 2019 files. And I've found even more interesting things (besides patreon characters that are unused at this moment). And I'm also going to rip the sounds from the Sage 2019 demo as well.

Sixth, there's a battle for which will be my 10th most popular sheet: "You Suck" Message VS. Pokemon Yellow styled Metal Knuckles
Which will become my 10th most popular sheet? Only time can tell...

Seventh, I've been ripping sprites from Mega Man 7. On top of that, since I've ripped some other sprites from Sonic 3D Blast from the SEGA Saturn, I'll upload those later on. I have other games I'm ripping sprites from, but I won't say what they are since it will take a while.

Eighth, I'm going to continue ripping the Toppins' from Pizza Tower. I kind of forgot about them, but I'll get them ripped.

Ninth, and finally, here's a render of Zoroark I made:

Well, that's all. See ya'll soon!

If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: DogToon64's temporary substitute for the YouTube community tab - by DogToon64 - 08-07-2020, 11:23 AM