Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Randy & Manilla (Help for developing)
Exclamation 
Just after posting the previous reply, I just tried Flax, the engine it really intended to use for Randy & Manilla after the merge scandals of Unity x IronSource and layoffs. Using it, I found that it did have some very cool features (such as instant play of the game or it's scripting language), however, it still looks like an alpha on many other features (like a store, or the animations).

Well, I will just wait until Flax has enough features to be a viable replacement for Unity or Unreal. Anyway, I have no choice but to finish the game with Unity 2019.2.9 before abandoning it permanently. Developers who use Unity and can't properly align with Unreal or Godot, shouldn't update the engine, don't buy anything else from the Asset Store, and don't use their ad services as a protest against the abusive policies of the company behind the engine.

Unity is basically the Youtube of the game engines (or worse), very popular, easy to use and bad policies and decisions that make it more and more humdrum and conformist.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Randy & Manilla (Help for developing) - by ofihombre7 - 07-17-2022, 08:55 AM