Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Randy & Manilla (Help for developing)
Video 
(03-24-2022, 03:56 PM)pompom454 Wrote: I've noticed that it looks alot like Wreck-it Ralph. And the E-mailer is SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! (Not trying to insult you with it's looks.)

Yes, I know, that was the inspiration of the game, Manilla, the game title, some game parts, has its references.
The other thing that featured the first Wreck-It Ralph movie were the cameos & classic videogame references.
So if you play the game and go into the Net-Cubes, I assure you that you will find a some occasional reference to other games.

(03-24-2022, 09:20 AM)Nidoking Wrote: For Nintendo Switch, I believe it is free. You just have to register for the Nintendo Developer Portal and download the tools to convert your game to the Nintendo Switch and agree with the Nintendo guidelines about publishing the game.

It sounds very weird. For some reason it may be because the Nintendo Switch eShop has a very wide catalog together with incredible sales.
Thanked by: pompom454

Messages In This Thread
RE: Randy & Manilla (Help for developing) - by ofihombre7 - 03-24-2022, 04:17 PM