Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Randy & Manilla (Help for developing)
3D Modelling 
I think this is the best I could in making 3D models of some characters and elements of the game:

[Image: EGhNrgpX0AA-lJl?format=png&name=900x900]
Randy Qubit Pix-It

[Image: EGgy_geWwAAzmpV?format=png&name=small]
E-Mailer

[Image: EGhNrg5XUAAm0cW?format=png&name=900x900]
E-Mailer's ship

[Image: EGhNrguXUAEIC38?format=jpg&name=large]
The Net-Cubes

They may have their merit, but if they have a better view they will surely know that they are missing some details to add or correct for a better design. That is why I don't feel sufficiently capable of having an excellently finished game.

I also have other ideas for the Randy & Manilla game that I wanted to hide until they were finished to avoid spoilers, But if the purpose of this thread is to seek help to develop the project, I will have for the most interested to leave the other characters that the game will have to and how they should be:

- Cracksom Virus
Style: Supervillian, Virus
Features: Cyborg, floating, virus representations
Biography: The main villain of the game and the Emperor Virus of his own corrupt Net-Cube (Cracksom Fortress), its plan is to penetrate the base of the quantum computer of Wilson to complete the infection of all net-cubes for later destruction and then also get invade the real world left by humans.
It also sends its viruses minions scattered in several Net-Cubes to prevent Randy & Manilla from bothering his great plan.

- Lambert Wilson Ferrer
Style: Realistic European Human
Features: Glasses, scientist suit
Biography: Prestigious scientist and computer scientist born in the United Kingdom with a Catalan mother and a British father, his mission is build a secret base in Antarctica with a quantic supercomputer for the permanent preservation of information and the legacies of mankind, and that he could resist everything possible against the threats of climate change and government and corporate control.

- Hao-Li Jefferson
Style: Realistic Asian Human
Features: Hacker
Biography: Chinese hacker born in the United States who moved to Taiwan.
He have collected and stored all possible information and he obtained it with all possible means (from VPNs to decentralized networks as Zero-Net) during the previous decades to the implementation of restrictive and authoritarian laws to Internet.

- Jay Gamer McDay "The Gameboss"
Style: Cartoon
Features: Repellent smile, Gamer Cap, arcade T-shirt & Sonic-Like shoes
Biography: The Supergamer owner of the Net-Cube of Gamezone Cube. He tests Randy and Manilla with several challenges with giant arcade video game machines.

- Venny Loopsuit
Style: Vanellope-Like
Features: violet hair, whitish lilac and purple racer clothes, helmet with star
Biography: The young and expert racer of the Net-Cube Wonder Race.
She is the one who She will help Manilla during his adventure until the final race.

- Virdueen
Style: Spiritual female entity
Features: variations of blue, violet, turquoise and pink, square particles emitting in the hairstyle, floating
Biography: The Queen of Net-Cube Abstractia. She is the one that points to Randy and Manilla specific emotional challenges in the Cubic Hall of sensations.

- Blue Quantáramo
Style: Pixar-Like
Features: Military suit, blue skin
Biography: The Mayor and Commander of Quantum City. He is responsible to send the alert message to E-Mailer about the threat of
Cracksom Virus to Randy and Manilla. Having waited for the arrival at his office, he tells them that must go to the first Net-Cube (Quantum HHD) to know its origin and why they were chosen to stop Cracksom.

- Yuri Crime Masuka
Style: Anime
Features: black headband, platinum blonde hair, anime clothes, crime, death and Japanese tattoos, scars, dagger and gun
Biography: Former member of a crime band of the Net-Cube of FakePeace.
She is also an expert shooter at Blacksquare Qubit-Battle.

As you can see, these are several examples of the characters that I have planned for the plot of the game, and with many details shown to have a better idea of how to design them. If you want to see a little more about them, you can join my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ofihombre
Thanked by: iyenal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Randy & Manilla (Help for developing) - by ofihombre7 - 10-10-2019, 01:43 PM