Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...?
Wow. Baby me. Ok. You're confused. This is for you. The contributions that people make on here - that we make on here - we get nothing out of it. Not even credit or recognition. Now, some request it, but I personally think it's arrogant as hell to lay claim to someone else's work. Even I was not above this and I used to tag my submissions with a silly little picture (really wish I could edit these out now).

It's literally out of the goodness out of our hearts. There are about a million and one things we could be doing, and we choose to bolster your database of pretty little pictures. Now, if this is somehow someone's livelihood or....career, I apologize for being disingenuous. And also, I'd really like to know how you make a monetary living off of this.

So for you to claim that requesting the process be more user-friendly and streamlined is the equivalent to babying us, there's a term that exists for that: Go fuck yourself. Most human beings don't look at their pending submissions page because: 1) They're pending. Waiting in line. Idle. Nothing happening. 2) No new information is displayed regarding the status of the submission on the pending page. Because that function is precisely reserved for PM'sUnimpressed I say "Let's include a wee bit more information and notifications regarding pending submissions" you say "We're not here to baby you."

You can choose to accept or not accept via obtuse reasoning. That's on you. And I can just as easily choose to submit my shit elsewhere from now on.

And now that I have thoroughly gotten my ass banned, I will bid you adieu. I want to say it's been fun, but it hasn't. When I tried to make discussion, ya'll were rude as fuck. When I made a request once or twice, ya'll were useless. And when I made a simple suggestion, welp, I guess I want to be babied.
Thanked by: colorsCrimsonTears

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...? - by -Q- - 09-23-2019, 10:57 PM