Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game of Thrones Winter Is Coming Ripping Help
(04-08-2019, 11:19 PM)clitSTIFFY Wrote: [Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Arya_Stark_LRG.png]
[Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Robb_Stark_LRG.png][Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Sansa_Stark_LRG.png]

(04-08-2019, 04:09 PM)NerdyYoshi Wrote: THANK YOU!
If you told me how to do it I have access to a lot more models as I am further into the game. I'd still credit you for the method and work of course!

Or if you wanted to keep the method to yourself, all you have to do is go onto the social tab and onto the topic at the top in topics, scroll through the people there and click on their profile image to view their commander. The commander models were the ones I was after. I particular Arya Stark.

Thanks again!

I have no issue telling you how to do it, problem is, the Normal maps don't extract properly, so they have to be manually fixed, which is a little harder too explain. That, plus the files are stored in 2 different locations... For some F**KED UP reason. Using the social tab is how I found the 3 commanders above. I've fixed the normal maps, and the images link back to my website, where they can be downloaded.

THANK YOU!!!!
Been trying to get Arya for the past 2 weeks!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Winter Is Coming Ripping Help - by NerdyYoshi - 04-09-2019, 04:26 AM