The VG Resource

Full Version: Game of Thrones Winter Is Coming Ripping Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted character models from this game and tried NinjaRipper on browser and desktop versions but couldn't get them. Could anyone else take a look at it and see if I'm doing anything wrong. Using intruder inject on Chrome for browser and the desktop app on intruder inject for desktop version.
(04-07-2019, 02:20 PM)NerdyYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]Wanted character models from this game and tried NinjaRipper on browser and desktop versions but couldn't get them. Could anyone else take a look at it and see if I'm doing anything wrong. Using intruder inject on Chrome for browser and the desktop app on intruder inject for desktop version.

Just tried out the game, and have only made it to the first tutorial battle, so not much can be said about missing models as the game downloads the required files as needed. This is what I've got at the moment, and I'll rush the game as best as possible to get other models.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15E8G_k...tecRQ5IAFm

If you upload to tMR or any affiliated sites, credit me! Big Grin
(04-07-2019, 10:01 PM)clitSTIFFY Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2019, 02:20 PM)NerdyYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]Wanted character models from this game and tried NinjaRipper on browser and desktop versions but couldn't get them. Could anyone else take a look at it and see if I'm doing anything wrong. Using intruder inject on Chrome for browser and the desktop app on intruder inject for desktop version.

Just tried out the game, and have only made it to the first tutorial battle, so not much can be said about missing models as the game downloads the required files as needed. This is what I've got at the moment, and I'll rush the game as best as possible to get other models.

THANK YOU!
If you told me how to do it I have access to a lot more models as I am further into the game. I'd still credit you for the method and work of course!

(04-08-2019, 04:09 PM)NerdyYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2019, 10:01 PM)clitSTIFFY Wrote: [ -> ]

THANK YOU!
If you told me how to do it I have access to a lot more models as I am further into the game. I'd still credit you for the method and work of course!

Or if you wanted to keep the method to yourself, all you have to do is go onto the social tab and onto the topic at the top in topics, scroll through the people there and click on their profile image to view their commander. The commander models were the ones I was after. I particular Arya Stark.

Thanks again!
[Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Arya_Stark_LRG.png]
[Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Robb_Stark_LRG.png][Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Sansa_Stark_LRG.png]

(04-08-2019, 04:09 PM)NerdyYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]THANK YOU!

Or if you wanted to keep the method to yourself, all you have to do is go onto the social tab and onto the topic at the top in topics, scroll through the people there and click on their profile image to view their commander. The commander models were the ones I was after. I particular Arya Stark.

Thanks again!

I have no issue telling you how to do it, problem is, the Normal maps don't extract properly, so they have to be manually fixed, which is a little harder too explain. That, plus the files are stored in 2 different locations... For some F**KED UP reason. Using the social tab is how I found the 3 commanders above. I've fixed the normal maps, and the images link back to my website, where they can be downloaded.
(04-08-2019, 11:19 PM)clitSTIFFY Wrote: [ -> ][Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Arya_Stark_LRG.png]
[Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Robb_Stark_LRG.png][Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Sansa_Stark_LRG.png]

Thanks again!

I have no issue telling you how to do it, problem is, the Normal maps don't extract properly, so they have to be manually fixed, which is a little harder too explain. That, plus the files are stored in 2 different locations... For some F**KED UP reason. Using the social tab is how I found the 3 commanders above. I've fixed the normal maps, and the images link back to my website, where they can be downloaded.

THANK YOU!!!!
Been trying to get Arya for the past 2 weeks!
(04-08-2019, 11:19 PM)clitSTIFFY Wrote: [ -> ][Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Arya_Stark_LRG.png]

Thanks again!

So I tried following the tutorial on the site and on Asset Studio there is no open folder option only extract folder and load folder and neither of those do anything. What am I doing wrong?
Messaged you on my site
Hi, please someone could make the Daenerys model available, I'll give you the credits, I really need this model

Hi there, damn finally I found something about this game...

I'm trying the same thing, I really want to get the Sansa Model from the game mostly for my best friend because shes was obsessed with GoT. I found Daenerys, Arya, Jon and Jaimie on other Sites. But never ever a Sansa Stark Model, thats why I tried it to rip it myself, but I am too stupid for it, it also does not work for me.

Do one of you have the model? May I ask you if I could download it somehow? (The Links are expired/deleted)
That would really mean a lot to me.
(06-19-2020, 12:11 AM)Sadwolfy Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi there, damn finally I found something about this game...

I'm trying the same thing, I really want to get the Sansa Model from the game mostly for my best friend because shes was obsessed with GoT. I found Daenerys, Arya, Jon and Jaimie on other Sites. But never ever a Sansa Stark Model, thats why I tried it to rip it myself, but I am too stupid for it, it also does not work for me.

Do one of you have the model? May I ask you if I could download it somehow? (The Links are expired/deleted)
That would really mean a lot to me.
[Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Sansa_Stark_LRG.png]
Hey! Have you had it sorted out?
I've dabbled in game ripping before, and it can be a bit tricky. Make sure you're using the right versions of NinjaRipper for both the browser and desktop. Sometimes, it depends on the game's anti-cheat measures, too. Also, if you think of reading the Game of Thrones, here's a nice review about it: bookwormera.com. Keep experimenting, and you'll get those character models eventually!