Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Any ideas how I can rip models from a 3D Character Creator Website?
Hey guys I'm trying to rip models fromĀ https://www.chibify.com/ . They let you customize and make a 3D character, and I'd like to be able to rip the model so I can look at it in other 3D programs and possibly in a small personal project of mine. The owner's of the site have said that they might add the ability to download the model as an STL file at some point, but only if enought people ask for it and even then who knows when that will happen.

So knowing that the owners of the site aren't completely against the idea of people downloading the models, can anyone here help me figure out how I can rip them so that I can 'download' them please?

I tried using Ninjaripper but I never got any files, but I've also never used Ninja ripper so it's hard to say if I was doing it right or not.

I'd be happy to rip the model designs I want myself, I just am struggling and wouldn't mind some help figuring out how to do that.

Thanks friends!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Any ideas how I can rip models from a 3D Character Creator Website? - by Zerox - 12-12-2018, 02:40 PM