Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P..... also Pinhead is finally finished (sprites)
Almost done with the SF1 characters. Having them playable again, or at least sprite sheets of them was always a dream of mine.

..... but after that is done I was thinking about maybe resuming this. A few questions though:

1) Who is on the roster?
2) Has anyone made Eric Draven?
3) Is there a Ghostface sprite sheet? Was thinking of making him or Pinhead first.
4) Also, did anyone ever make Michael with the new moves?

For a roster I was thinking:

Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Eric, Samara, Slender Man, Ash, Ghostface, Pinhead as boss

I was thinking of making Ghostface like Strider, with the slash attacks. For Chucky, Roll, for Pinhead, maybe using Jedah as a base with some Geese sprites.

Just did some brainstorming for Ghostface. He would actually be pretty easy to make since his face is so simple and he wears all black. Can't decide if I want to use my Ghostface (1st one) or Prime Op's (2nd one). I might do Prime Ops since someone has already started making a Ghostface based on it. We will see. Here's what I came up with for him:

[Image: Ghostface.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P. -- Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet included - by sil3nt j - 11-19-2020, 10:12 PM