Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P..... also Pinhead is finally finished (sprites)
Hmm ok, maybe I will make another topic soon. Michael looks okay, if I could make a couple of suggestions though: Maybe give him his special where he slashes forward. Wanted him to have a move similar to the one Yamazaki has. Also, the pose that he uses for his first win pose was never meant to be a win pose. That was just his turning sprite. Also, I re-did the stance in the latest version of the sprite sheet. The one in the video only has 3 frames and the light source was off. I was just starting out when I made that original sprite and was still pretty unsure how to do the light source. But the new stance actually has 5 frames and I fixed the shading. I also fixed some of the other sprites in the latest version of the sprite sheet that was posted. Also, why does he have a crouching knife throw? I was thinking of maybe re-doing the arm on the throw move.

Jason and Freddy look decent. If I could get the Jason sprite sheet, I would touch up the shoes. Also, Freddy only has a claw on one hand. Here was what I had for moves for Freddy and Jason.

Jason:
- A move where he throws a hatchet (hadouken)
- A move where he dashes forward and either slashes or throws a shoulder (hurricane kick)
- A move where he does a rising uppercut with the machete (shoryuken)

Freddy:
- A move where he extends his arm across the screen to claw the opponent, based off of his NES moves (hadouken)
- A move like Sabertooth's berserker claw (hurricane kick)
- A move where he does a rising uppercut with the claw (shoryuken)
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet (Capcom Style) -- Happy Halloween - by sil3nt j - 10-31-2018, 09:13 AM