Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P..... also Pinhead is finally finished (sprites)
Well thanks Ton, glad you liked it. Always thought it would be cool if they did make a NES Hellraiser game. I know there was rumors that one was in the works at one point.

And thanks a lot that.guy. I will stop by some time for sure.  You don't have to be sorry though, just thought it was kind of childish so I left.

That's cool to hear about Freddy and Jason. Any ideas for the moves? Not sure if you saw my last post there, but for those who didn't, was thinking maybe they could be like the Ryu and Ken characters... Jason being the default Player 1 character and Freddy being the default Player 2 character. And each would have 3 Shotokan type moves with Jason being the slower and stronger and Freddy being the faster but weaker.

Looking forward to seeing them and Michael. Hope you have a good Halloween if you celebrate it.

EDIT

Also, I did a little bit of youtube browsing and saw that someone made: Ash, Slender Man, and Samara/Ella. And then of course Michael. So that's 4 that have been made, then there are sprite sheets for Pinhead and Eric Draven. So if Jason and Freddy get made, that would be an even 8 which would be enough to make a half decent mini game. It wouldn't be much, but it could be something to build on. I was thinking that roster wise it could either be like Virtua Fighter 1 with 8 playable characters and 1 hidden boss (Pinhead), or that it could be like Marvel Super Heroes with 8 playable characters and 2 hidden bosses. Just for starters. I was thinking of calling it something like:

Slash Fest: Night of Killers
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet (Capcom Style) -- Happy Halloween - by sil3nt j - 10-30-2018, 09:49 PM