Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P..... also Pinhead is finally finished (sprites)
Hello Silent J. 

Sorry to hear what happened on the guild. I was trying to send you a PM, but they do not allow me to send PMs there (no idea why). I wanted to tell you about Jason by Chuchoryu, and Freddy by Carnage777. Jason will be out within a week, and Carnage777 is busy drawing Freddy's sprites.

Great work so far on Pinhead, can't wait to see the complete sheet. I will try and pop by here to check up on the progress. 

Please feel free to stop by Mugen Multiverse to say hi sometime. I am the administrator over there. Our staff will treat you with the respect you deserve Wink

I will drop by as well with Michael Myers update for you (planning his release 1st update release for November 4th. I didn't get all the new stuff added for Halloween as I was busy on other projects. All the other new stuff you added will be added to the character, as well as a ton of code fixing before Christmas.

Cheers and happy to see you still at work on Pinhead Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet (Capcom Style) -- Happy Halloween - by that.guy - 10-30-2018, 07:43 PM