Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Rips
(10-15-2018, 02:50 AM)akuago220 Wrote: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-31639.html I recall making a thread in regards to this game's models over a year ago, to the evident lack of support/interest from this forum at the time and mostly to this day.

But I'm glad that now (better late than never) there is a breakthrough of some caliber with getting models from this game. Every .sdfdata method I've seen hasn't done the trick (most likely due to them being out-of-date tools

I've been using a script by aluigi to extract the SDFDATA but it runs into issues with duplicate files.
Basically some files are split across archives and the tool can't handle that. The game uses some files to load all the SDFDATA at once and pull parts from ones it needs. Both parts of a split file have the same header and file name but the following data is different, the game can check this and merge the two on the fly from what I understand. Apparently it can be faster than more traditional methods but sadly it means extraction is a hell of a lot more complicated
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Rips - by CosmicDreams - 10-15-2018, 03:56 AM