Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Old project that I somewhat restarted.
You're right, I did need to calm down. From what I get, it was a misunderstanding that caused this, which has been mostly cleared up.

An edit to the hatches from the original Metroid, to make them resemble the hatches from Metroid: Samus Returns. Not really any respect to palette limitations, but I made these inbetween sessions of playing Samus Returns whilst powering through it. I might use these later, but there's a possibility that I won't because there currently isn't an in-story reason for Zed V to have ancient Chozo hatches on it. The darker charge hatch assumes a palette that includes black rather than black being transparent, and thus makes the door have only those three colors.
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by: JewyB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old project that I somewhat restarted. - by Aquarius - 10-05-2018, 10:33 AM