Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Old project that I somewhat restarted.
Eyeroll 
(10-01-2018, 06:05 PM)JewyB Wrote: I'm happy to see all my advice fell on deaf ears, i really hoped you would see exactly what i was saying but you seem to have gone the opposite way. It will be really hard for you to grow as a creative with this type of attitude, but i hope eventually you realise this and come back with a more open mind.

The thing is, you agree with Dio. Dio, to me comes off as an elitist, arrogant fool, and the fact that you agree with him makes it bluntly clear that this is not the place to be if you even dare to use MSPaint. My mind is only open to those who are gentle. Agression, even accidental, or siding with an agressor will turn me off to anything you have to say and discredit you to me. Additionally, Dio's 'grow up' comment was flame bait, and thus I have to leave or things will get uglier than his manner of speaking to me.

But since I'm leaving anyway, I might as well speak my mind, as the manner of speaking I use when speaking to anyone whom has treated me as nothing more than a retarded child has indeed become absolutely necessary to properly articulate my pure anger from the horrors that are these forums.

My work is not supposed to be excellent, and yet you are judging it like it is.
You and especially Dio have been nothing but assholes to me, and I refuse to take it anymore. I'm leaving, and since my language has strengthened, I do believe the staff are more than happy to help me leave a forum I am not, have not, and likely never will be satisfied with, due to the pure unpleasantness of everyone whom dares speak to me, doing nothing but calling me a child and refusing me to respect me as a fucking person. And, to answer your query, I informed that I was leaving because the aforementioned iyenal, who is the only person on this forum whom has ever been decent to me the (approximately) year I have been on it, would want to know. You act like I want attention from any of YOU, when I have made it clear that I do not think any of you respect me as a person and thus I do not wish to even remember you exist. Or in other words, you're not that special as to merit my attention.

And lastly, you both calling me a child means you do not even count as sentient beings to me anymore, merely as the horrible scourge of the internet known as 'haters.' 

My opinions of the forum do not extend to the site itself, which I continue to enjoy, but I refuse to take this on the forum, or any forum, anymore.
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old project that I somewhat restarted. - by Aquarius - 10-01-2018, 06:29 PM