Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Community Ripping Project; Smash 64 Characters
Quote:Pikachu and Jigglypuff
-Did you know we're still missing the Pokemon Red (GB ) title screen?

I checked to see what we had in regards to this and found some other things:

~We don't have the Red Version's introduction in black and white (I assume you were referring to this, we have the color version)
~A few sheets (Indigo Plateau, Pokémon Center/Mart, Routes 14, 15, 17 and 18) are in color instead of black and white
~On that note, how should we handle the B&W vs. color situation? Should we have bonus color palettes for everything on every sheet, or have two separate sections for everything (for example, "Backgrounds" and "Backgrounds (Color))?
~The Gym Badges & Leaders sheet should include the entire trainer's screen (also needs a new icon, it's all filtered and ugly)
~All background sheets that have water are lacking the animated tiles (although maybe those could just be copied from Superjustinbros' tileset sheet?) and it bugs me lmao
~The Game Corner's slot machine is missing; but Yellow has it
~The ending (darkened Pokémon sprites and the "THE END" screen)

There could be other things missing but those are what I noticed. There's also Yellow... Tons of missing backgrounds and everything is in color. It's a weird situation. It's redundant to re-rip/copy everything over but it feels so incomplete and wrong...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Ripping Project; Smash 64 Characters - by Garamonde - 06-25-2018, 12:05 PM