Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Hands or Nubs
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hands (Changing the N64 models)
100.00%
1 100.00%
Nubs (Leaving them alone)
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ganbare Goemon - The Future has put you on hold (Fan Game) - UPDATE and Question
Update.

I did not forget about this, I have been making models for NPCs. If you check the Goemon Customs section
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_e...oncustoms/

You will find submitted models. I also have no idea how to get video yet given I never did it correctly before, but I have a very bad camera working that phases through walls and basic controls. I am trying to make a breath of the wild style camera and update the controls to something more modern compared to what was in N64.

I am also planning on giving the characters proper hands and increasing the vert counts of the models, since we do not need to be exact.

I will attach some screenshots tomorrow.
I did create a Sasuke Mk2 model, because Future Goemon characters will show up in some fashion. Working on Ebisu right now and will post her to the customs section once she is complete.

Here is the beginning of a title screen. Yippie to something not useful.

And a screenshot of the sun on Yae in a poorly made tunnel. Still working on it. I have a cell shading script I want to try, since I think that would be a good art direction for such low poly models. that and I am terrible with high poly models, so making low poly ones look good is the best approach.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ganbare Goemon - The Future has put you on hold (Fan Game) - UPDATE and Question - by HeronNobody - 09-09-2018, 07:13 PM