Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Hero generation (and a rant i guess)
Just to add to this, I'd like to point out that insulting the staff here really isn't the smartest method to getting your rips. As Kosheh mentioned, those who do actually rip content here do so for fun and focus on the games they enjoy. It looks like you started trying to learn how to do this yourself so I'd recommend you keep that up because you're right - we are busy. At the time of this writing, there are 4,373 pending submissions and that doesn't count the games or revisions that are also waiting. We have a small staff whose primary responsibility is to make sure the site continues to run and that the content that people submit is reviewed.

There are plenty of people here who might be willing to help you if you had actually asked politely instead of going on a self-entitled rant about how it's no fair that we don't want to bend to your every whim. The reality is that we don't just choose not to do things because we want to be mean and make you learn (though you should be eager to learn if this is what you're into). It's because we literally don't have time to rip every random thing that every single person wants. So when you're offered help, it's because someone might have an idea but not the hours of time required to implement it. This community is anything but selfish but you do need to earn that generosity and this isn't how you go about it.

As a side note though, if you're that desperate for these models, there's always the commissions forum. Offer to pay someone for their hard work and you might get what you're looking for without any learning required.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Hero generation (and a rant i guess) - by Petie - 03-14-2018, 12:30 AM
Sorry to Vg Resource - by DrifterDx - 03-17-2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Sorry to Vg Resource - by Kold-Virus - 03-17-2018, 01:46 PM
RE: Sorry to Vg Resource - by Cooper - 03-17-2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Sorry to Vg Resource - by DrifterDx - 03-17-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Sorry to Vg Resource - by Kold-Virus - 03-17-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: Sorry to Vg Resource - by DrifterDx - 03-17-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Sorry to Vg Resource - by Kold-Virus - 03-17-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: Sorry to Vg Resource - by DrifterDx - 03-17-2018, 08:08 PM
RE: Sorry to Vg Resource - by Kold-Virus - 03-17-2018, 08:14 PM