Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Droe's sprites. Check the newest post! CC always appreciated.
(10-06-2018, 08:09 AM)DioShiba Wrote: I think looking up some color theory tutorials might help you get a better understanding of how you can play with it, riding off of Ton's point

Also don't be afraid to consider doing things outside of your own comfort zone. While I do see what ton is saying in regards to improvement, I do wonder what would happen if you played around with other body types and steered away from doing anime-ish styled sprites.

I do look forward to more of your work. I think you did good this time around.

Definitely will research on colors a bit more.
I could try to branch out more, I'm a bit of a weeb though lol.

and thank you!

(10-06-2018, 07:53 AM)Ton Wrote: You’ve definitely improved since the first post. Your colors still look washed out though, and her torso is super cluttered and has readability problems.

Thank you!
and yeah I kinda just used the color picker on Lucina's Smash Ultimate render for the colors.
Yeah, the chest is a little hectic and I tried to fix all addressed problems with this updated ver.

[Image: ton_editbig_by_droe747-dcoshdo.png]
I also made her taller and cleaned up the hem of her tunic a little, among other things.
something seems off with her pose but I'll get to that later. So for now,
Lemme know if I missed anything (I am no the brightest person)
also, lemme know whatcha think.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Droe's slightly disappointing sprites! taking requests! - by Droe - 10-07-2018, 02:21 AM