Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
RatherNoiceSprites' Custom/Edited Sprites
[Image: SoniaPreview.png]
Like I did with Tiara a few months ago, I have decided to remake Sonia's sprite.

Also, I have added two new characters to the list of Sonic characters I plan to make sprite sheets of:
[Image: upcomingsoniccharsin.png]
You're probably wondering who they are, since they're from two very obscure pieces of Sonic media.

The first one is called "Eric The Echidna", despite sounding like a fan character he's actually (somewhat) official. He's from "Sonic The Hedgehog In The Fourth Dimension" and he predates Knuckles by a year. There isn't any official artwork of him and all I had for reference was "Sonic but with darker spines and a long nose", so I decided to make him a combination of Sonic and Knuckles. Since the design I'm using technically counts as a fan design, I'm probably not gonna submit him here.

The second one is "Whiffy The Skunk" from "Sonic V. Zonik", whose picture was in black and white so I had no idea what his colours were supposed to be. I'm not gonna make Zonik because he looks too complicated to be made into a sprite.
[Image: DemystixBannerSmall.png]
DEMYSTIX - Coming Soon......
(For more info check out the Ralorche Games Youtube Channel )
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: RatherNoiceSprites' Custom/Edited Sprites - by RatherNoiceSprites - 03-04-2020, 02:42 PM