Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
RatherNoiceSprites' Custom/Edited Sprites
These look very cool! I really like how Team Hooligan are getting a S3K treatment. However my only problem is with Tiara. As someone who's currently making Tiara customs, maybe you should be more faithful to the Sonic 3 sprite animation and style (I like am, you don't have to), as her croutching animation kinda looks like Wario croutching from Wario Land 2 and 3. I like how her hair animates in the running animation, compared to my S3K style of her. Try to make her ribbon animate too and make her head move like Sonic's when he walks, it would add extra detail. I like the reference from her running animation in the demostration gif of her from X-treme. Have a look of the sheet attached to my post below which compares your sprite design (I explain it below) and how the extra details would work in her running animation (In my sprite design).

Furthermore in terms of design, she looks really great too as you made a custom design rather being faithful to Sonic's sprite (like I am, ouch). I've also got the same complaint as You Gotta be Joshing me about her looking "chubby" and in terms of her muzzle, no further speaking is needed on that. However, her back hair has to be a tad more "stuck out" as seen from the concept art and the waveform looks "incomplete" on the bottom, maybe you would adjust her hair a bit? All in all, I'm looking forward to future updates, don't give up!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: RatherNoiceSprites' Custom/Edited Sprites - by Sanicderpy - 10-11-2019, 05:03 PM