Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
(09-06-2020, 11:56 AM)Barack Obama Wrote: Nice work, it's pretty cool to see these levels in their full glory.

One thing: Marble Zone Act 1-3 has "rememeber" (remember) in its info text.

Thanks! I got the text fixed.

Besides the shift to Sonic 2 for maps, I've started calculating how many map sheets I expect to have for Sonic 2, CD and 3K, excluding the Prototypes and Chaotix. The combined total for these games is 180, which is including the nine from Emerald Hill, Sky Chase, Angel Island, Launch Base, Lava Reef, Hidden Palace and Sky Sanctuary Zones that have already been covered.

Due to computer issues with certain canvas sizes, even with the file in PNG, it'd be more prudent for me to split up the Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles maps into pieces - the worst offender with the base palette will be Sandopolis Zone Act 2 at 4 pieces. It may not be the most practical thing in the world, but so long as it's done, no ish, right?. As opposed to my intentions for the Act 1 and Act 2 maps that overlap, each map that is split up will pick up where the last one ended.

Today's sheets update:

Emerald Hill Zone Act 1
Emerald Hill Zone Act 1
Emerald Hill Zone Act 2
Emerald Hill Zone Act 2

Emerald Hill Zone Act 1 (Nick Arcade Prototype)
Emerald Hill Zone Act 1 (Nick Arcade Prototype)
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Παρατηρητής's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station] - by Paraemon - 09-08-2020, 12:38 PM