Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Just a text update; there's a few things I want to run through with y'all while I organise the Speed Slider backgrounds from Chaotix.

I'm not at liberty to explain my current circumstances, but know that they're not the best. I'm doing all I can to rectify it, but it's no quick process.

That being said.

Remember how just over two years ago, I spent a portion of time in Cyprus and posted from there? Thanks to a friend posting a job vacancy at their workplace, and my desire to return to the island nation, I may very well be going back there, all being well. Getting this job will come with its caveats, such as a decrease in time for ripping (imagine when I disappeared for weeks to deal with university but with more time). But if I want to truly pursue and work in this opportunity, then it's a sacrifice I have to make. I'm not intending to abandon the project in any way, but if I have to take time between submissions, then so be it.

I'll update in due time should I get the job or not.

And the other thing.

I have inserted an "Absence Clause" to the first post of this thread. The basic jist of it is this: if I am pre-occupied, incapacitated or otherwise compromised for a year to the hour (may change to day) from my last post either on TVGR or the Discord Server, then the project is open by default, but I will resume command on return (should that happen). This is basically to prepare for any eventuality, be it I'm in a position that I can't post and/or am busy with real life. Rules specific to my method of ripping are included in the clause.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station] - by Paraemon - 07-05-2020, 12:25 PM