Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Chaotix rips are back on some sort of track. Besides the title card in the top left, I think the colors for the cloud section are in shape. Without using Wikipedia, could someone confirm? As best as I can glean, the RGB values should increase in increments of 8 for the 32X palette, to a max of 248.

The main body of the background, as noted on the sheet, is rendered in the Genesis palette, while the clouds on the right are in the 32X palette. I don't know why the split happens, but it seems to happen quite often - the majority of background content and the foreground are Genesis, but near enough everything else is 32X. I'll throw this up on the site once the remainder of the Levels and Times of Day are ripped.

[Image: Botanic-Base-Levels-1-2-Background-Chaotix.png]

Also, a couple more reaches into the Advance games, specifically, Advance 3. There's a few more things I want to get, not specifically Backgrounds, before I upload these two.

[Image: Sunset-Hill-Background-SADV3.png] [Image: Ocean-Base-Background-SADV3.png]
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station] - by Paraemon - 05-11-2020, 07:12 PM