Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
(03-27-2019, 07:17 AM)Ton Wrote: Looking good! Please let me know when you're ready to upload things. Big Grin

Thanks! Smile I think we're going to need to talk a bit more directly through IM or something to properly organise it, but for now I want to make sure I've got the content properly sorted out before everything is ready, so as not to miss anything or put up something faulty.

Sonic 3's General Objects sheet is complete! The Sonic & Knuckles version should be ready within a few days if I don't get distracted.

[Image: General-Sprites-S3.png]

And current progress on The Doomsday Zone Bosses! When the Getaway Craft darkens, it does what essentially looks like a reverse of the Flash Cycle. Where the FC would add 34 (by my palette usage) to each value up to RGB:238, the darkening subtracts 34 from each value until RGB:0 is reached. So I decided to expand upon it.

Also, I cannot get a full understanding of the Doomsday Zone Flash Cycle, so I'm going with approximations since it seems to change color to color on how the adjustments should be. Blank 

[Image: The-Doomsday-Zone-Bosses-S-K.png]
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 03-27-2019, 11:15 AM