Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
While working on the Master Emerald sheet, I decided I should include a bonus in the form of the Sonic Mania Plus palette, or a close approximation of it.

[Image: Mania-Plus-ME.png]

I don't have the game on my computer, and will not get it because I've got enough distractions on the computer as it is. The only way I've been able to get this close to the left-most color scheme is because of the one thumbnail up on TSR that contains the only static image version of the purple Master Emerald that I can find. The other schemes follow the S3K rules with some small deviations, as the glow works drastically differently in Mania, at least according to video evidence - the thickest point (point to point horizontally) is where the glow occurs when Heavy King is charging its attack phase. That won't work in S3K style because of palette limitations, as if part of one color on screen changes, usually the rest of of it will have to.

So there you have it, this is the closest I can get to making the purple Mania Plus Master Emerald complete with glow cycles while keeping in line with S3K rules. There are two versions because the top row takes from the Hidden Palace/Death Egg Zones whereas the bottom takes from Knuckles' Sky Sanctuary Zone.

Looking for thoughts/counters to the idea. It's a stretch but I'd like to see what people think on whether it should be implemented.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Triangly

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 03-25-2019, 06:02 AM