Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Current progress on the Sonic 3 Sonic sheet.

[Image: soniprog.png]

Any sprites that appear in Sonic & Knuckles will be included on that version of the sheet. There's already more content for it.

Like how I charted out the variations for Mecha Sonic on its sheet, the current charting out for Sonic's palette variations is the same height in pixels as the core content. Part of the reason for this is that, before I actually take action on ripping Super Sonic's expanded sprite variants from Sonic 3 Complete, I'll be incorporating the underwater palettes for Hyper Sonic and the Transition palettes from Complete on this sheet (there's no point in ripping a whole new Sonic sheet for a handful of colors). When I get around to Super Sonic for the Hack, those additional palettes will be incorporated on that sheet, but until then, on here they shall rest.

The same will happen with Tails and Knuckles, as it is especially obvious that there is zero point in ripping new sheets for them for the Complete section when only a handful of colors will be the new additions.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Triangly

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 03-16-2019, 05:48 PM