Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Update!

Went back to Launch Base, and got the first palette covered. Since it's alike to the water-surface cover seen earlier in Hydrocity in Act 1, I decided to cover it that way. Just need the Flash Cycle, darker sky palettes and the Underwater palette. Not going to be easy!

Fun fact: Unlike the water surface in Hydrocity, this is 64 pixels in height and intentionally misses the 61-, 58- and 55-pixel tall variations in favour of making two versions for some others.

[Image: Launch-Base-Zone-Act-2-Background-Variations.png]

And I finally figured this one out! The yellow palette is hidden behind the lava fall in the backdrop, when the score is being tallied and all the way up until you reach the mint green flooring of Act 2. There were a bit of garbled graphics in a couple of pillars, but that was relatively easy to resolve. Because the background is basically the same between Act 1 and Act 2 (excluding the Boss area) with the only real difference being the Death Egg, I'll remove the Act marker in the top left of the sheet and include the Blue palette and the second Death Egg appearance.

[Image: Lava-Reef-Zone-Act-1-Background-Parallax.png]
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Triangly, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 01-30-2019, 07:28 PM