Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Relating to the palette formulations from yesterday, I took yet another crack (Take 4) at the Monitors sheet, with color content yet to be implemented on the Capsules sheet. All the same, I think I can actually finish it this time.

[Image: WIP-Monitors-S3-Copy.png]

Now for the main part, regarding Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles palette and general object differentiations!

Think of this as the main series games in Pokemon. Each of a pair of games hold some of the critters the other lacks.

I'll start using an example for the Chaos Emeralds sheets.
On the Sonic 3 sheet, the small versions seen in the Data Select style will contain the colors from that menu and the Bad Ending.
On the Sonic & Knuckles sheet, the menu Emeralds will be included as per the lock-on, and those from the Hidden Palace Emerald Altar.

The Bad Ending set won't be on the Sonic & Knuckles sheet, whereas the Hidden Palace set won't be on the Sonic 3 sheet.

Where rings are concerned, relates to the character palettes as discussed below.

In the case of Knuckles, his Super palette, underwater palettes, and Hyper Sonic and Super Tails' palettes, those will be included on the Sonic 3 sheets on account of the fact that they can appear within the confines of Sonic 3's six zones. The presence of the Flash Cycle during the epilogue in Launch Base Zone also enables a set of Flash Cycles for Knuckles and his aforementioned alternate palettes, which is particular anyway since the same Flash Cycle crops up in full in Mushroom Hill and Lava Reef Zones.

Meanwhile, the Doomsday Zone's Flash Cycle will be handled exclusively for the Sonic & Knuckles sheets, where no Underwater palettes will be present, and all character palettes will, besides those seen in water, be included there; as such, it's a trade off, a lack of underwater colors so a second Flash Cycle can be present.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Triangly

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 01-20-2019, 06:14 PM