Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
So I got a two week gap from university, no assignment work and I've submitted one of the dissertations that I needed to do.

And I'm gaming for most of it, or at least I have been so far. Pokemon, Legend of Zelda... it's really kind of hard to stay off my Switch at the minute. And otherwise occupied with language classes and seeing family. In the gaps where I'm not doing those things, I'm putting some effort into the project.

I'm making baby steps on Sandopolis Zone Act 2's background and the Doomsday Zone's (final release) background, as I can't garner enough attention to them for long enough without wanting to work on other stuff or just play games. After struggling to find something worth ripping and compiling this evening, here's something I just decided to go ahead and work on.

[Image: Animal-Capsules-S3.png]

This version of the sheet is going to be far easier as the color variations for the rotors have already been charted and are easy to nab from the game. I just need to get around to charting out Hyper Sonic, Super Tails and Super/Hyper Knuckles' variations for the Sonic & Knuckles version of the sheet. Hopefully then, I can actually get on with the mega issues that are the General Sprites, the characters and the Monitors.

As you'll have seen on the sheet's notes, I've decided to include the Flash Cycle for the Capsules. There's a simple reason for this; in the vanilla Sonic 3 game, we have the Flash Cycle occur during the epilogue cutscene. In the combined game, Knuckles can break a Capsule after his boss. I just decided to integrate the two notions and give something not ordinarily seen in Sonic's story something extra. It also boosts sheet content quite nicely, I prefer people having more to work with.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 01-16-2019, 08:48 PM