Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Thanks SuperJ! That sheet's been recompleted to a degree, just need to get the Sonic & Knuckles version one ironed out.

Happy New Year guys!

[Image: Flash.png]

So this is something I've just spent half the evening trying to work out in relation to the Monitors, Animals, Goal Signs and other sprites dependant on Sonic, Knuckles or Super Tails' palettes, and it's been an absolute pain - so far, only the palettes for Sonic's fur shifts to Super is covered.

I'll be fair, there's a lot of struggling going on with this project with these palette variations in mind. The only real one that exists (without looking to the in-game broke sets) is Sonic's on the far left (and similarly, anything standard such as Tails and Knuckles' default). The set ups that go to RGB:238 for the others are the most accurate that they can be with the Flash Cycle rules in mind, but everything from the ninth line and downwards are just a complete failure in trying to mock up.

As such, trying to work on anything that involves the character line of the palette is a major nightmare compared to the ring palettes I posted a couple weeks ago. I could cut out all of the unknowns to save time but it'd break any logical layout for the upcoming sheets and/or create a ton of empty space. A similar issue lies in the Doomsday Zone's Flash Cycle affectation on the Master Emerald.

So my initial timetabling for a mass release for February won't be in the first half of that month unless I get something figured out pretty quickly. Blank   Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Triangly, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 01-02-2019, 08:48 PM