Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
So, after a few weeks of annoyance and not knowing how to actually work the sheet up, I can finally display the current work in progress for the Sonic 3 version of the Monitors sheet.

[Image: Monitors.png]

It's still a nightmare, but fortunately the Sonic 3 version is much easier compile than that of the Sonic & Knuckles version. I've left everything from the VDP as it was so I can get back to it later on. I think my biggest obstacle, for this version, will be trying to tackle the Open Air Sonic 1-Ups. I have no idea how I'm going to tackle the Doomsday Zone's flash cycle with the Super/Hyper palettes in mind.  Ouch!

Below are a rough list of contents that'll be on the sheets.

Sonic 3 sheet contents:
Pretty much anything marked out on the sheet already or pending to be marked up.
Other missing ring palettes that are very obscure but do exist - I'm currently taking a looksee at as many different palette change points as possible. Did you know there are about 12 different palettes for enemies, the HUD and rings across Angel Island Zone, and 9 for Hydrocity Zone?

Sonic & Knuckles' sheet contents:
No underwater palettes because there are no underwater sections in the game.
Knuckles' 1-Up screens, with Super/Hyper palettes and prototype underwater palettes
Hyper Sonic's palettes (because of S3K)
Super Tails' palettes (because of S3K)
Any other ring palette affectations not documented, such as the Super Ring rotating palettes.
The Doomsday Zone Flash Cycle.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 12-16-2018, 09:05 PM