Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
(11-19-2018, 03:15 PM)Ton Wrote: I never noticed how neat those parallax graphics are.

I know, right! They're very well considered and implemented.

Though I must admit, the more I look at the parallax structures in CD and 3K, the more I want to customise a highly lucrative, even insane, parallax system on a separate sheet (looking at you, Hydrocity and Mushroom Hill).

I reworked the Sonic 2 Death Egg background sheet and implemented Shadow and Highlight. Really had a lack of interest when having to go into the game to get the base content but it's done now.

[Image: Death-Egg-Zone-Background-Auto-Scroll.png]

Also, I got bored, and this was missing from the Advance 2 page anyway. All I need to do is work out the rotating palettes for the flashing lights on the buildings. EDIT: A couple of fixed errors later...

[Image: Ice-Paradise-Background.png]

Other little bits:

Graviton Mobile has been completed!

The Emeralds sheet is now being overhauled to contain the Shadow and Highlight palettes that previously didn't get placed on due to lack of accessibility and/or knowledge of how to implement.

Began working up a new General Sprites sheet to try and de-clutter the misc sections of Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, and acquired the missing palettes for the Giant Rings from the underwater areas of Ice Cap and Launch Base.

Desert Palace just needs to get a Highlight version of the foreground worked up, and then the final, final release will be uploaded.

3D (Blast) has been dropped, at least for the time being, due to its complicated nature.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 11-21-2018, 09:04 PM