Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
I'm, well, kinda gonna need some specifics. But let me get right to the point, since I have some idea where the next post will go, based on a comment regarding a lack of content for one such game. Seeing how this is edging into request territory, I'm going to decline, at least for now, for two reasons:

1. As I said about four posts ago, I'm in the midst of a very busy year of university, since it determines what my life will be after July 2019.
2. As such I don't have all the time in the world like I did in the summer break, so when I can work on it, it's restricted to the Genesis games and Sonic CD.

Though I have considered other console games previously, such as the Advance games, it would just mangle what is already a pretty difficult project that suffers from certain external influences, and the limits to the extent of which I'm ripping the content are still unknown. There's really no practical reason at this current juncture for me to add more to the pile.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 10-19-2018, 04:52 AM