Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
So the bad news is that the progress on the Doomsday Zone is back to square one, since there was a screw up in the flash grabs, so the re-release has been delayed. The sixth Special Stage for Sonic CD has also caught me out, as when I re-ripped the animation frames for its background, there were suddenly a few more before the main animation. I no longer know at this time what the number of frames are, and have 6000+ frames to sift through for a loop point.

The good news is:
1. I've initiated expansion on the Metallic Madness Zone 3 background due to the flashing during the final skirmish against the three Hotaru Badniks.

2. Both of Sandopolis Zone's backgrounds are now on standby to compile.

3. Some investigation has been undertaken on Lava Reef Zone's backgrounds (there's at least one palette set that's never meant to be seen).

4. Mushroom Hill Zone's background variations are finished, complete with Sonic 3's Night Mode (0517 Prototype), all I have left to do on that sheet is add the notes.

[Image: S_K_MHZ_ALL_BG.png]

And even if I tried to write it up here, there is simply no way in hell I could describe what I have planned for the Sonic & Knuckles version of Glowing Spheres, though I admit that I am pretty disappointed I didn't come up with it sooner.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 09-11-2018, 07:54 PM