Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Thanks man!

Alrighty, quick update time. It's like 2:55 in the morning and I need to get some sleep lest I be woken up by the weekly fire alarm test. #downsideofstudentaccommodation

After some consultation, I've switched from the Raw palette to Full with S/H palette to try and make the sheets' content more accurate to that of the games. This has been fulfilled with Desert Palace (which will be updated further once I get Azure Lake and a mystery third Sonic 3 Competition stage finished), and I've adapted the previous work on Metallic Madness and the Glowing Spheres prototype (which is half complete thanks to some light reading in-between rip compiling). Six of the seven animations (Intro, Endings, Credits, Epilogues) from Sonic CD have also been re-ripped, but for some reason the Pencil Test always crashes so I don't know what to do about that.

I figured it was also time to get around to reworking the Doomsday Zone background and object sheet to give better clarity to the flash palette switches once the first boss is defeated. The 517 Prototype version is completed at 10 different color schemes before returning to the first and true palette of the stage, which leaves just the final version and the meteors left to sift through.

[Image: S_L_TDZ_BG_OBJ.png]
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 09-09-2018, 08:56 PM