Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
That's the plan!

Today's update has only two things, but finally something from Sonic 2 for the first time in a while. I honestly struggle wanting to do anything with that game, and I don't know why.

[Image: S2_DEZ_BG.png]

I decided on Death Egg Zone's background since I had want to know out of nowhere if the background consisted of the brown metal background and the skies of the planet, or just the skies of the planet on their own. Turns out it was the latter, which is now stripped down into its auto-scrolling sections with additional information after analysing the star palette rotations.

[Image: SCD_MM_BAD_Z3_BG.png]

And from Sonic CD once again, the full dissected parallax sections for Zone 3 of Metallic Madness. According to Divine Insect's sheet there's more content on and below the bottom section, which I cannot find/access in game, especially since some of those content pieces appear to possibly contradict the parallax for that section. So I'm leaving it as I've ripped it.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 09-06-2018, 12:51 PM