Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Thanks guys, I'll have an update for them both soon!  Big Grin

(08-29-2018, 08:20 AM)Ton Wrote: You're adding another game to your list?! O_O

Hahaha, why not. I keep considering the Advance games but I'm still finding out so much about the older bunch that I might as well stick to those. Though I have technically already started on Sonic 3D, I can place it into two sub-projects: SD (Genesis) and HD (Saturn).

Today's update is one item, but the sheet is huge so it's justified. I've finally solved the Sandopolis Act 1 issue, and instead of dissecting the Pyramid from the dunes, or go at them through the VDP, it was easier just to grab each alternate pixel shift (32) as it was affected by the Heat Haze (which will be upto 32 rows including the sky fused section). I'm 1/16 done with the core content of the Pyramid/Dune fused section, and once I've got the parallax solved then I can color fix the static frames on the far right of the sheet (these were taken from Plane Explorer that lacks the raw palette, hence the inverted color set). Notes have been added early too.

[Image: S_K_SZ_A1_BG_PARALLAX_HEAT.png]
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Superjustinbros

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 08-29-2018, 05:55 PM