Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
(07-23-2018, 09:59 AM)Ton Wrote: These maps are huge. You're a brave man.

Haha, thanks! I can now assure that I may not have to split the maps up into sections, though this does lag trying to align them onto their sheets. Imagine the scope of a marathon stage like Carnival Night Act 2 tackled in one image file.

Statuses:
Labyrinth Zone is ever nearing completion, I have part of the more intense objects ready to place onto an objects sheet, and there is a sad truth: I will not be making a full animation stock for the refraction effect to the background of the Labyrinth Zone, or by extension that of Scrap Brain Act 3. I do not take that decision lightly; after seeing the sheer size of a majority of the blocks being placed against the template from which the refraction effect can be graphed, it is utterly ludicrous, at least at this juncture, to compile the full stock of frames that show the refraction effect rising against the background blocks. I instead shall combine the foreground and background refraction sheets and leave examples for the background blocks so others can create the frames they want. The refraction frames for the foreground blocks are nearly complete, though.

Scrap Brain Act 3's map and background palette variations are complete, as are the 256x256 blocks. The background and block sheets differ from those compiled for the Labyrinth Zone, which will be able to be seen upon release of both collections. However, since the Labyrinth Zone-like content for Act 3 will be included (logically, by name) with the rest of the Scrap Brain content, this shall take a little while to actually be seen.

Hydrocity Act 1's map is back on progress, since when I left it last there was just a giant gaping hole underneath the starting pool.

Preparations are being made to start on the Marble Zone.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 07-23-2018, 08:44 PM