Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Thanks guys!

Alrighty then, so I'm dipping in and out of this on an as-and-when basis. I shan't bore you with the details, but since returning to the UK, I've been a bit on the hectic side and recent personal developments have kept me occupied. I expect this to decrease within the next seven days.

I can affirm that Act 1 of the Labyrinth Zone's foreground is completed, in essence; the only part I'm missing for it are the platforms on ropes, but I'll mark those positions in the sheets before final release, and place the entire item(s) on a separate sheet for simplicity purposes, in case other people want to adjust positions of the platforms. Act 2 has been started.

Now, it's no secret that I have a particular distaste for Carnival Night Zone, because of what is a higher-than-high level of difficulty in its construction. There are many kinds of lights, both in the fore- and backgrounds, with the most minuscule of sizes and/or changes. While I haven't got onto the monstrosities that are a singular pixel, I can at least detail the following.

Exhibit A:
[Image: S3_K_Carnival_Night_Lights.png]

1. The orbs do not have the underwater palette ripped yet, but nevertheless they consist of 22 frames, with randomised frame lag. These are part of a larger object that will be stripped down for simplification purposes.

2. The triangular lights are fully ripped, but the ...LEDs? that encompass and lead to/away from them are something for me to tackle later. The top row (20) is the out of water variety, and the bottom row (19) is found underwater. Both animations have randomised frame lag; as for why there are 19 frames for the underwater variety eludes me, but one color (I believe fifth or sixth from the right) carries itself for approximately 10 frames.

Edit: Question time!
No more DIY BS. I make the BGs, you play the BGs, but it may not be released this year. Who wants to see a more in-depth release of the Glowing Spheres?
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Superjustinbros

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 07-12-2018, 02:06 PM