Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
(03-31-2018, 12:11 PM)Ton Wrote: Woooooow

You’re certainly got patience!

Hahaha, not really! I'm probably actually one of the most impatient people you'll ever meet, I'm super awful at waiting around.

And speaking of waiting around, wow, I really let this thread get away for last month or so.

So I've taken my mind off the project temporarily while I focus on getting some deadlines and exams out of the way in Cyprus. That final week of March, I became so burnt out from such a stringent run of classes on a weekly basis before the Easter Break, it was making me highly irritated when trying to rip content. Logically, I had to take a backseat, otherwise the quality I'd have displayed would have dropped, to say the least.

Plus, with the workload that I've got to toy around with for uni, the last thing I want to do is dive into more work for the project. I've had to R&R on a chain of manga and anime in my free time to ensure that I don't, for lack of better terminology, break my back over the project. At the very least, don't expect further updates to the project for the remainder of this month, it's just impossible. Once I'm settled back in the UK, I can look into getting back on my feet for it (sometime in June, all being well).

That aside, here's the last two things I properly did for the project: Labyrinth Zone Act 1.

[Image: S1_LZ_A1_FG_A.png] [Image: S1_LZ_A1_FG_B.png]

The 'dry' variant is still WIP, but once it's complete I've got the assets required to tackle to latter two acts. This is actually part of the reason why I shut down temporarily - the 'dry' version should be the complete, but I accidentally saved the 'wet' assets on the original 'dry' file. But, it's not too hard to fix, as evidenced by the content covered already.

Also, Sonic CD is an absolute sodding bitch to try and rip. I hate Tidal Tempest.  Cry
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Superjustinbros

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 05-06-2018, 04:16 PM