Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
So I keep changing which sheet I'm working on because if I focus on one from start to finish, I feel I'll just burn out on it before finishing it and won't feel like going back to it.

I've stalled the Get Blue Spheres sheets because of content issues. I can work out where to put things, but I still have way too much empty space to deal with.  Blank 

Here's Sky Sanctuary and Marble Garden's backgrounds. For Sky Sanctuary, the background loops, and is auto-scrolling as opposed to parallax, but the topmost sky block, I think it's between 512 and 1024, maybe even 1536, pixels in height, which is impossible to tell since parts of the stage raise and sink.

Marble Garden on the other hand, I had to use KMOD to extract the skies and recolor it into the raw palette (same with SSZ). At least now, I can make movements into the transition frame palettes from the end of Act 2 - the temple section won't be touched since it's isn't affected by the transition (at least, the architecture isn't).

[Image: S3_K_SSZ.png] [Image: MGZ2.png]
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Superjustinbros

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 03-18-2018, 11:20 AM