Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
(12-29-2017, 03:41 PM)Ton Wrote: Whoa, that sounds like a lot of work. Hope you're up to it! Tongue

I'm up to it!  Smile It's much more simple than stages like Angel Island, Carnival Night and Sandopolis. However:

Current Situation News:
I've loitered around the forums the past day or two re-acquainting myself with what's been covered in the project thus far. Figured I should post and update, even if I have nothing new to display.

After the last update, I got given a chance to try out a Switch; I subsequently immediately bought one for myself out of fascination and enjoyment, and between playing Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey, writing essays and preparation for the next part below, I put the project on the back-burner. Sorry not sorry  Tongue

I've temporarily relocated from England to Cyprus as part of my studies, and return home around the end of May. I was busy before Christmas, but now I'm busier than that. That said, there are free points in which I can at least attempt to get on with the project, but they're basically at random. At least, there are minimal to zero essays, and I've left the Switch with a trusted relation back in England, so I have no excuse beyond where my time currently goes.

I have none of the master files of the project yet, since they're on a computer I had to leave behind in England. That being said, I desire to do some reorganisation to a few existing sheets and work out, from that, what to do with future sheets. I also want to overhaul the intro post to the thread, that could take a couple of hours (a full pocket of free time on some days), and make preparations for the more insane targets of the project.

I'll keep you all updated as time goes on, but for now I'll continue to work on Flying Battery's disassembly. Might take another crack at the animations of Ice Cap 2's background as well.

Questions
How do I make the spoiler tags work so that I can title each drop-section and shorten the size of a post unless people want to read more of that section? Never mind, got it coach

Returning to the Slot Machine issue, I am quite loathe to make use of an object ripped by another person on account of the fact I simply am unable to find it myself with or without tool assistance. If someone could provide to me or instruct me on getting an untainted, 24-color BMP of that blasted Super Sonic icon, that hasn't come from sheet already up on TSR or elsewhere on the web, that would be greatly appreciated.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic 3 / & Knuckles Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 02-09-2018, 04:41 AM