Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Merry Christmas!

So yeah, university got the better of me. I had an awful start to the academic year (personal reasons), which is why nothing came in October, and the workload turned out to be more than I anticipated, not helped by my pursuit of a study abroad program and my attending Greek lessons for said program. I've had to leave the project folder alone until such a point where I had enough free time to actually look in it. Heck, due to changing rooms at my accommodation, the notes I had for ripping were missing until last week, so even if I wanted to, I had no guide to work from.

After looking through the ripped content waiting to be further investigated, and the in-progress sheets, I've come to one conclusion: all of those sheets are on indefinite hold, and the folders awaiting investigating are being purged and ripped again further down the line. That being said, I have an idea in mind to share for the project, and come hell or high water, it will be up by the end of this year. That's all the teasing I'll give.  Smile

In other news, I finally got a chance at playing Sonic Mania the other day and I love it. Is it me, or are the Blue Spheres stages, like, easier?
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic 3 / & Knuckles Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 12-26-2017, 11:30 AM