Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
It's been a busy weekend, not been able to do much ripping; what I have been able to do is grab some Ice Cap background assets to investigate (three types of parallax, animated color cycles), and the Hidden Palace background parallax.

The parallax for HPZ had irregular sized sections, and then the bottom two blocks are the initial part on entry (top), before it starts looping (bottom); I split these into two blocks to save on unnecessary empty space that I would not fill with information or construction notes. The Knuckles' open crater part at the top removed of the surrounding dark grey background for a simpler time placing it over the Death Egg plug version.

That black block in the top left of the crater, for some reason it's just there and the top-leftmost of the map. The crater block also ends where it does on its rightmost part as any further forces the background to shift to the lowest block. As for the dark grey blocks that lack the rocky pieces between the crater and the "pillars", they seem to appear when using debug to fly around the stage.

Edit: So I realised that the third from bottom block is incomplete there. It'll be in the next sheet update for Hidden Palace.

[Image: Hidden_Palace_Zone.png]
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic 3 / & Knuckles Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 08-27-2017, 03:33 PM