Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
"Knuckles through Doomsday Zone with all Chaos Emeralds"
Correct; I had them in two rows to keep them confined to a common space. But yes, they're distant

"Alternate Red (Sonic & Knuckles) - in the distance"
Not sure what Alternate Red is, they look pretty green to me. As for who they belong to - both; it depends on your Emerald collection - Chaos Emeralds but no Super Emeralds? Not glowing. All Super Emeralds? Glowing.

"Alternate Red (Sonic & Knuckles) - in the farer distance"

Still confused about Alternate Red, but correct. I separated them similar to the distant ones above them, keeping them near due to their similarity. They also work based on Emerald collection.

I should've paid more attention to the post and taken my time, those lower two were remarked with tildes.

"???" 1
Appears in the Sonic Ending and Knuckles Sky Sanctuary when none of the Chaos or Super Emeralds, or only all of the Chaos Emeralds (not yet deposited to the Hidden Palace) have been collected. "No (Chaos/Super) Emeralds collected in Sonic's Ending/Knuckles' Sky Sanctuary"

"???" 2
0408 and 0517 Prototype - entering a Bonus Stage in the Hidden Palace checkpoint somehow affects the chartreuse palette in Hidden Palace, including the dark green in parts of the Emerald, making it purple. "Bonus Stage affected Master Emerald (Prototype)"
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic 3 / & Knuckles Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 08-20-2017, 06:32 AM