Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
(08-14-2017, 04:44 PM)Ton Wrote: Menus sheet is updated!

Thanks, Ton!  Smile

I just tried to post this update, but somehow 80% of it was missing when it got put in the thread. Here we go again.

Updates:
Raw palette-only updates for the Competition Menus & Results and 0408 Prototype Glowing Spheres sheets, with re-organisation, corner-pieces, and, for the latter, construction notes.

Knuckles the Echidna sheet is being revitalised to a raw palette, and the prototype underwater palettes are incorporated.
Chaos, Super & Master Emerald sheet in progress with a raw palette and far less notes than before, but has been stalled until I can find a particular Emerald palette I have no idea how I was able to come across. Missing frames from a fully-active Master Emerald being used to charge Mecha Sonic are on the sheet.

The update's Piece de Resistance: Glowing Spheres sheet.

1. Raw palette.
2. All 100 frames of the "pillars" added to the sheet.
3. Flipped objects removed to save space.
4. Loop information included for the walls.
5. Construction information will be added to the empty box later on.

6. 17 of 800 "wall" frames added in 192x32 sized tiles. It will take time to finish this off, but I'll keep a counter at the top of my future posts (after responses) in this thread, up until the point of its completion, of how much closer to the 800 mark the tile amount has progressed. I expect the final sheet to be closer to around 8000 pixels in height to accommodate all the frames.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic 3 / & Knuckles Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 08-15-2017, 12:31 PM