Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Thank you, that makes me feel better about it.  Smile

[Image: 170813_Gumball_Machine.png]

Upgraded and did some playing around with the structure of the Gumball Machine Bonus Stage sheet from page one. Taking Dolphman's edit into mind and looking through the VDP, I crossed over palettes to mock up a full version of the blue ball without a letter from the background section. If it's too garish, I can remove it prior to submission.

While VDP-diving, I also found that missing S-ball brighter palette, so I could finally include it with the sheet; it's also in the Glowing Spheres' VDP information, so when I get around to that revitalised sheet, it'll be there too. On the subject of the S-ball, it works differently in the machine when compared to the other item balls; this is why there are multiple versions of the ball piles with or without it - having it standalone behind glass would just make it awkwardly float, so I didn't include that variation.

I took the spring bounce sprite from a random up-spring in Angel Island Zone, since it was quicker to get it that way as trying within the Bonus Stage itself was difficult to achieve with the bounce not showing on screen in time before the blocks collapse off-screen.

Also, a fixed Data Select & Menus sheet, as I realised that I still had a spacing block on the sheet after uploading.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic 3 / & Knuckles Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 08-13-2017, 05:32 PM