Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
I agree, it probably is, but neither Sonic Retro or the Cutting Room Floor say how to get at it. I think it requires a way of getting into the data that I have no idea about how to pull off.

As for splitting the fore- and backgrounds into separate sheets, I'm open to the following options:

1. They're united on an act-specific sheet. This will make the sheets uber-huge along the lines of the Sonic CD foreground & background sheets, which my computer at present may not handle. Included with these will be the stage-specific objects.

2. I separate the foreground chunks based on stage, and place the stage backgrounds for both acts (or all three a la Lava Reef Zone) on their individual sheets. I include the stage-specific objects on the background sheets to boost content.

3. Similar to how I uncovered the alternate Badnik palettes in the Boss areas, I can check and find alternate palettes for state-specific objects, and those that have different palettes will contribute to upgraded versions of Dolphman's sheets, if he's cool with that. From there, I would then continue with one of the previous options for the foregrounds and backgrounds.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic 3 / & Knuckles Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 08-09-2017, 06:22 PM