Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Minor update, which somewhat reflects the updated first post.

Sandopolis Zone Act 1 Background; Heat Haze Effect
By the Seven, this is far from going to be anything easy. As is shown, I have one particular, near-complete frame of the Heat Haze effect. The haze works on an animation cycle of 32 frames; I don't have the static background without the effect yet. Further to the splits, as opposed a full vertical section, I broke it up based on Parallax. I may later expand on the smaller blocks to fit better with the large blocks.

Launch Base Zone Act 1. Linked due to needless but unavoidable empty space, due to the inter-connectivity and/or extent of the lake-based construction site. Knuckles' version is pending, and there is another section of background that can be glitched in when debugging with Knuckles, as far as I know (yet to be included). Parallax in progress.

Slot Machine Bonus Stage. Linked due to size. This includes all the objects present in that bonus stage; I've had this sitting around for a month. I cannot find any way of getting the Super Sonic icon that's supposedly meant to exist in this stage, and will not include it until I have outstanding evidence of its in-game existence and the authentic palette.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic 3 / & Knuckles Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 08-09-2017, 04:42 PM